Buy Azithromycin online
Azithromycin is a prescription remedy utilized to treat many bacterial infections such as those of the lungs and airways, eyes, ears, sinuses, skin, throat, and diseases from sexually transmitted diseases. Azithromycin belongs to a group of drugs called macrolide antibiotics, which stop the growth of bacteria.
This medicine comes in tablet, oral (by mouth) suspension, eye drops, and injection forms. The tablets and regular suspensions are taken once a day, with or without food. The extended-release suspension is taken once only on an empty stomach.
Common side effects of azithromycin include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, and headache. Eye irritation is the common side effect of the eye drop form.
Azithromycin is indicated for the therapy of the following diseases when effected by microorganisms sensitive to azithromycin
– acute bacterial sinusitis (adequately diagnosed)
– acute bacterial otitis media (adequately diagnosed)
– acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis (adequately diagnosed)
– mild to moderately severe community-acquired pneumonia
– skin and soft tissue infections
– uncomplicated Chlamydia trachomatis urethritis and cervicitis
Consideration should be given to official guidance on the appropriate use of antibacterial agents.
1000 Mg, 250 Mg, 500 Mg
180 Tablets, 300 Tablets, 90 Tablets